when you really hate the fuck out of someone but you cant say shit because everyone else loves them and you know deep down in your cold dead heart that they’re a terrible person
"No matter how awesome they seem, somewhere, someone is tired of their shit."
If you Ctrl+Click on the little box that shows what is on the layer, it will create a selection the same shape as everything on that layer. This works in Photoshop, too.
I don’t know how I lived life before knowing this.
25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool
26. Waiting to have sex is 100% ok, and guess what, those that called you prude most likely have kids before graduation. If you do decide to have sex, don’t do it because you think it will make boys respect and love you. They won’t, if they don’t love you without sex, then love isn’t what they intend to give.
27. Take a break after HS before going to College, seriously. And don’t let anyone tell you that community college makes you a failure.
28. If you can wait to have a job til you graduate. WAIT
29. Be proud when you stand up to a shitty teacher, you’ll realize years later that they were 100% wrong. (You won’t boil your baby alive if you have a bath while pregnant Ms Hill.)
30. Get away from people who steal from you or treat you badly, even if they are your only good friend. Once you realize how manipulative they are, it’s too late.
31: Your worth is not equal to how attractive you look. No matter what your mother, best friend, some senior bitch tell you.
32: It’s ok to have pride in your school, and it’s ok to be a total social outcast and go to football games and date a football player.
33. Its 100% ok not to go to prom, and its ok not to dance. However it’s not ok to spend the entire night in the bathroom crying. It is ok to threaten to smackdown some jerk who wants to beat up your boyfriend.
34. NEVER feel like a child for the things you enjoy.
35. Dont try to sculpt a dragon in pottery, it will start out looking way too phallic and when the yearbook committee come by and put the picture in the yearbook, your mother will look concerned.
36: if your mom calls you during lunch asking you where you are then maybe you should have deliberated on cutting classes because thats what she apparently expects.
petition for ff.net to add a “are you sure you wanna leave this page” prompt to show up when i accidentally forget to hit ctrl+Click to open a new site.